- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer
- reads 160°.
- Remove meatballs and mushrooms with a slotted spoon; keep warm.
- Strain cooking juices into a saucepan. Combine cornstarch and
- remaining water until smooth; add to saucepan. Bring to a boil; cook
- and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened. Serve with the meatballs,
- mushrooms and noodles. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 212 calories, 12 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 76 mg cholesterol, 780 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 17 g protein.