"This meaty chili is nicely seasoned and has gotten many 'very good' responses from my friends," says Gary Urness of Kenyon, Minnesota. "It's easy to make."
3-4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 1 hour
- 1 pound boneless venison steak, cubed
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 can (15 ounces) chili without beans
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon celery salt
- In a large saucepan, cook venison and onion in oil until meat is
- browned. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce
- heat; cover and simmer for 1 hour or until meat is tender. Yield:
- 3-4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 292 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 112 mg cholesterol, 681 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 34 g protein.