It's hard to resist this light and fluffy citrus treat. It's easy enough for weeknights but impressive enough for company. Best of all, I can throw the dessert together and set it in the refrigerator a day early. -Jean Shourds of Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan
- 1 package (.3 ounce) sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 1 can (14 ounces) fat-free sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup (8 ounces) reduced-fat sour cream
- 3 tablespoons grated orange peel
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen reduced-fat whipped topping, thawed
- 1 extra-servings-size graham cracker crust (9 ounces)
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in the milk, sour cream and orange peel. Fold in the whipped topping. Spoon into crust. Cover and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Velvety Orange Gelatin Pie in Light & Tasty December/January 2006, p19
Reviews for Velvety Orange Gelatin Pie
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review