Veggies on the Grill Recipe
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 medium carrots, halved lengthwise
- 3 large potatoes, quartered lengthwise
- 3 medium zucchini, quartered lengthwise
- 1. In a small bowl, combine oil, garlic powder, salt, pepper and cayenne. Brush over vegetables. Grill carrots and potatoes, covered, over medium heat for 10 minutes. Baste. Add zucchini. Cover and grill 10-15 minutes longer, basting and turning every 5 minutes or until vegetables are tender. Yield: 6 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 282 calories, 12 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 222 mg sodium, 40 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Reviews for Veggies on the Grill
"Very good. It was not overpowering but complemented the flavor of the vegetables."