Veggies and Ham Recipe
- 3 cups frozen cut green beans, thawed
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 2 cups cubed cooked ham
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. In a large skillet, saute the green beans and corn in butter. Sprinkle with flour; mix well. In a large bowl, combine the soup, sour cream and ham. Stir into vegetable mixture. Cook over medium heat until heated through. Remove from the heat. Sprinkle with the cheese; cover and let stand for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted. Yield: 4 servings.
1 serving (1 cup) equals 499 calories, 30 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 109 mg cholesterol, 1,825 mg sodium, 33 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 25 g protein.
Reviews for Veggies and Ham
"This was hearty and comforting. I had to make a few changes based on what I had on hand - I used peas and onions for the veggies and cream of mushroom soup. Very tasty and filling!"