- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and water; stir in the parsley, salt,
- thyme, white pepper and cayenne. Add to vegetable mixture; cook over
- medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful
- into each wonton cup. Bake for 5 minutes or until filling is heated
- through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 2 quiches equals 96 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 62 mg cholesterol, 201 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.