- 24 wonton wrappers
- 1 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 3/4 cup diced fresh mushrooms
- 1/2 cup diced sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 1 tablespoon water
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- Dash cayenne pepper
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Gently press wonton wrappers into miniature muffin cups coated with cooking spray. Lightly coat wontons with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 5 minutes. Remove wontons from cups; place upside down on baking sheets. Lightly coat with cooking spray. Bake 5 minutes longer or until light golden brown.
- Meanwhile, in a nonstick skillet, cook the broccoli, mushrooms, red pepper and onion in oil over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until crisp-tender.
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs and water; stir in the parsley, salt, thyme, white pepper and cayenne. Add to vegetable mixture; cook over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until eggs are completely set.
- Remove from the heat; stir in cheese. Spoon about 1 tablespoonful into each wonton cup. Bake for 5 minutes or until filling is heated through. Serve warm. Yield: 2 dozen.
Originally published as Veggie Wonton Quiches in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2006, p24
Reviews for Veggie Wonton Quiches
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review