In Chattanooga, Tennessee, Michelle Summers relies on canned goods and frozen vegetables to hurry along this creamy main dish. "I like this quick casserole so much that I've requested it for my birthday dinner," Michelle notes. Tip: "Serve it with biscuits for a meal your family will love...mine sure does!" she adds.
Recommended: 60 Sneaky Ways to Eat More Vegetables
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11x7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Turkey Casserole in Quick Cooking May/June 2005, p61
Reviews forVeggie Turkey Casserole
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 17, 2011
"Delicious! Enjoyed by the entire family. Even my picky little son asked for seconds!"
Reviewed Nov. 28, 2011
"I did not care for this dish. Way too bland for my taste."