Veggie Turkey Casserole Recipe
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables
- 2 cups frozen broccoli florets
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon celery seed
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Transfer to a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 30-35 minutes or until heated through. Stir before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Turkey Casserole(3)
Sort By :
Have made this casserole a few times now. I like using celery soup in place of mushroom, and I add minced garlic instead of powder. Company fare recipe!
Delicious! Enjoyed by the entire family. Even my picky little son asked for seconds!
I did not care for this dish. Way too bland for my taste.