- mayonnaise, green onions, mustard, thyme, salt, pepper and celery
- Spoon half of the noodle mixture into a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking
- dish; top with half of the zucchini. Repeat layers.
- Cover and bake at 375° for 30 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with
- cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes longer or until cheese is melted. Combine
- tomato and basil; sprinkle over casserole. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 327 calories, 17 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 22 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a full-bodied white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Rutherford Hill Chardonnay 2012 Napa Valley
, a full-bodied classic California Chardonnay with the perfect touch of oak. Buy now and get 6 bottles for $99.99. Order Now