Veggie Tossed Salad Recipe
This simple salad delivers a dose of veggies and great fresh flavors. Feel free to try it with your favorite dressing. Evelyn Slade - Fruita, CO
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup equals 62 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 245 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC