Veggie Tossed Salad Recipe
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
1 cup: 62 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 245mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad
"Very good. Simple. The combination tastes great."