- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Tossed Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p63
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2012
"Very good. Simple. The combination tastes great."