Veggie Tossed Salad for 2 Recipe
This simple salad delivers a dose of veggies and great fresh flavors. Feel free to try it with your favorite dressing. Evelyn Slade - Fruita, CO
- 3/4 cup torn romaine
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup equals 62 calories, 4 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 257 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad for 2
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC