Veggie Tossed Salad for 2 Recipe
- 3/4 cup torn romaine
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 62 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 257mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 vegetable, 1 fat
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad for 2
"Great - Right out our garden"