This simple salad delivers a dose of veggies and great fresh flavors. Feel free to try it with your favorite dressing. Evelyn Slade - Fruita, CO
Recommended: 45 Surprising Foods You Can (and Should!) Grill
- 3/4 cup torn romaine
- 3/4 cup fresh baby spinach
- 1/3 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/3 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sliced cucumber
- 3 tablespoons sliced ripe olives
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Tossed Salad for 2 in Healthy Cooking
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad for 2
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 31, 2013
"Great - Right out our garden"