This simple salad delivers a dose of veggies and great fresh flavors. Feel free to try it with your favorite dressing. Evelyn Slade - Fruita, CO
- 1-1/2 cups torn romaine
- 1-1/2 cups fresh baby spinach
- 3/4 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup grape tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced cucumber
- 1/3 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup reduced-fat Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salad dressing; toss to coat. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Tossed Salad in Healthy Cooking August/September 2009, p63
Reviews for Veggie Tossed Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Apr. 24, 2012
"Very good. Simple. The combination tastes great."