Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels
"These bite-size snacks are delicious anytime of the day," writes Doris Ann Yoder from her kitchen in Arthur, Illinois. Simple combine cream cheese, dried beef, chopped vegetables and salad dressing mix, then roll into tortillas, refrigerate, slice and serve.
20 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until
- blended. Stir in the beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and olives.
- Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired.
- Yield: about 5 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3 each) equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red