Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- 1. In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir in the beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and olives.
- 2. Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- 3. Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 94 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 527 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 3 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.