"These bite-size snacks are delicious anytime of the day," writes Doris Ann Yoder from her kitchen in Arthur, Illinois. Simple combine cream cheese, dried beef, chopped vegetables and salad dressing mix, then roll into tortillas, refrigerate, slice and serve.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir in the beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and olives.
- Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Originally published as Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels in Quick Cooking March/April 2002, p13
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review