Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) PHILADELPHIA® Cream Cheese, softened
- 4 teaspoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 package (2-1/4 ounces) dried beef, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cauliflower
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced pimiento-stuffed olives
- 5 flour tortillas (8 inches), room temperature
- Salsa, optional
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and salad dressing mix until blended. Stir in the beef, broccoli, cauliflower, onions and olives.
- Spread over tortillas; roll up tightly and wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours.
- Unwrap and cut into 1/2-in. slices. Serve with salsa if desired. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Veggie Tortilla Pinwheels(2)
Sort By :
I always forget how good these are. Everyone I've served them to just raves about them -- once I get them to try them. I always get asked "What's this?" or "What's in this?" This last time I picked up the wrong cream cheese (I got the one with 1/3 less fat), but made them any way. I really couldn't tell the difference in the taste.
Veggie? How does dried beef fit into that category?
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Beef Appetizers >
- Beef Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cinco de Mayo Appetizers >
- Cinco de Mayo Recipes >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Mexican Appetizers >
- Mexican Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >
- Pinwheel Appetizers >
- Potluck Appetizers >
- Potluck Recipes >