- 5 cups chicken broth
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen California-blend vegetables
- 1 package (8 ounces) dried cheese tortellini
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) Italian diced tomatoes, undrained
- In a Dutch oven, bring broth to a boil. Stir in vegetables and tortellini. Return to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-12 minutes or until vegetables are tender, stirring occasionally. Stir in tomatoes. Cover and cook for 5-6 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Tortellini Soup in Simple & Delicious September/October 2009, p16
Reviews for Veggie Tortellini Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Mar. 23, 2013
added cooked chicken and carrots & it was wonderful.
Reviewed Jan. 15, 2012
Add some cooked, cubed chicken or turkey. Yum!
More Recipe Collections
- Broth Soup Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Comfort Food Soup Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Soup Recipes >
- Pasta Recipes >
- Simple Quick Recipes >
- Simple Recipes >
- Simple Soup Recipes >
- Soup Recipes >
- Tomato Recipes >