Marinated artichoke hearts are an unusual addition to these impressive packed potatoes from Jennifer Andrzejewski of Grizzly Flats, California. Bacon, cheese, sour cream and broccoli round out the savory flavor.
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; pierce several times with a
- fork. Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender. When cool
- enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and
- discard. Scoop out pulp of each, leaving a thin shell.
- In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the cheese,
- broccoli, artichoke, bacon, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Spoon into
- potato shells. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or
- until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.