Veggie-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
Marinated artichoke hearts are an unusual addition to these impressive packed potatoes from Jennifer Andrzejewski of Grizzly Flats, California. Bacon, cheese, sour cream and broccoli round out the savory flavor.
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp of each, leaving a thin shell.
- 2. In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the cheese, broccoli, artichoke, bacon, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Spoon into potato shells. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Veggie-Stuffed Potatoes
Reviewed Oct. 22, 2014
"We enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have the artichoke hearts so used a 1/2 cup leftover meat sauce. Question: Is this a Stand Alone recipe or a side dish? I miss the days when ToH would suggest Pleasing Partners."
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC