Veggie-Stuffed Potatoes Recipe
- 2 medium baking potatoes
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup frozen chopped broccoli, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped marinated quartered artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1. Place potatoes on a microwave-safe plate; pierce several times with a fork. Microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until tender. When cool enough to handle, cut a thin slice off the top of each potato and discard. Scoop out pulp of each, leaving a thin shell.
- 2. In a bowl, mash the pulp with sour cream. Stir in the cheese, broccoli, artichoke, bacon, garlic salt and lemon-pepper. Spoon into potato shells. Microwave, uncovered, on high for 1-2 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 each: 0 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 0mg sodium, 0g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein
Reviews for Veggie-Stuffed Potatoes
"We enjoyed this recipe. I didn't have the artichoke hearts so used a 1/2 cup leftover meat sauce. Question: Is this a Stand Alone recipe or a side dish? I miss the days when ToH would suggest Pleasing Partners."