- For dressing, combine vinegar, garlic powder, capers, mustard and
- remaining oil in a jar with a tight-fitting lid; shake well.
- Thinly slice beef across the grain. In a large bowl, combine salad
- greens, tomato, onion, parsley, corn and beef. Drizzle with
- dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese. Yield: 5
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 cups) equals 301 calories, 19 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 301 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.