Veggie Spiral Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked Daily Chef Garden Rotini
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, celery, onion, radishes, tomatoes, olives, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk the dressing mix, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Spiral Salad(19)
Sort By :
This is delicious, really when subbing mozzarella cheese!
Nice fresh tasty pasta salad. Will make again soon.
This turned out great, my wife and I loved it!
This was just okay. I think I would like to try this again and double if not triple the pasta. The dressing wasn't very flavorful either.
I made this the other night, and my husband and I both loved it! I will add ham next time to make it more of a main dish. I'm getting ready to send the receipe to my children I know they'll like it too. Will definitely make this again!