Veggie Spiral Salad Recipe
- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, celery, onion, radishes, tomatoes, olives, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk the dressing mix, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Spiral Salad
Sort By :
Great for a hot day like today. I only gave it four stars, because I didn't use the Italian dressing, I used Kraft's Coleslaw dressing, we don't care for italian dressing, and added smoked salmon to it. Next time I will use ranch. Use quite a bit more dressing than was called for.
will be making again
This is delicious, really when subbing mozzarella cheese!
Nice fresh tasty pasta salad. Will make again soon.
This turned out great, my wife and I loved it!