- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, celery, onion, radishes, tomatoes, olives, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk the dressing mix, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Spiral Salad
"This is the second time I am submitting a review. This is the third time today that a review did not take. Some did and some didn't. I saved them up to do at one time. This was very good. We enjoyed it and will make it again. Thanks for the recipe."
"This was very good. Will make again. Thanks for the recipe."
"Similar to my Daughter-in-Law's recipe. She uses Ken's Lite Italian and adds chopped mini bologna sticks."
"Even the kids loved it"
"Great side dish for a barbeque, although I added a bit of salad Supreme spice. Yum! Guests and family really enjoyed it.(Edited for grammatical errors)"
"Use Gazebo Room Greek salad dressing. Much tastier."
"Great for a hot day like today. I only gave it four stars, because I didn't use the Italian dressing, I used Kraft's Coleslaw dressing, we don't care for italian dressing, and added smoked salmon to it. Next time I will use ranch. Use quite a bit more dressing than was called for."