- 1 cup uncooked tricolor spiral pasta
- 1/2 cup chopped seeded cucumber
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 cup sliced radishes
- 1/2 cup chopped tomatoes
- 1/2 cup sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon Italian salad dressing mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the cucumber, celery, onion, radishes, tomatoes, olives, cheese, garlic powder and pepper. Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; stir into vegetable mixture.
- In a bowl, whisk the dressing mix, vinegar and oil. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate. Yield: 5 servings.
Reviews for Veggie Spiral Salad
Sort By :
"Great side dish for a barbeque, although I added a bit of Salad Supreme spice. Yum! Guests and family really enjoyed it.(Edited for grammatical errors)"
"Use Gazebo Room Greek salad dressing. Much tastier."
"Great for a hot day like today. I only gave it four stars, because I didn't use the Italian dressing, I used Kraft's Coleslaw dressing, we don't care for italian dressing, and added smoked salmon to it. Next time I will use ranch. Use quite a bit more dressing than was called for."
"will be making again"
"This is delicious, really when subbing mozzarella cheese!"