Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad
Sweet, crisp, sunshine-packed and fun, this delightful salad has it all. Perfect for those nights you don't want to cook.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup wonton strips
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with
- dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with wonton strips. Yield: 4
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.