Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad Recipe
Sweet, crisp, sunshine-packed and fun, this delightful salad has it all. Perfect for those nights you don't want to cook.
- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup wonton strips
- 1. Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with wonton strips. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews for Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2014
"Liked this salad. Couldn't find wonton strips so we used chow mein noodles instead. LOVED the different ingredients like edamame, and pineapple! Yum!"
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC