- 1 package (5 ounces) spring mix salad greens
- 2-1/2 cups shredded rotisserie chicken
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1/2 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup frozen shelled edamame, thawed
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup sesame ginger salad dressing
- 1/2 cup wonton strips
- Combine the first seven ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Sprinkle with wonton strips. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad in Simple & Delicious April/May 2013, p29
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Veggie-Sesame Chicken Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 15, 2014
"Liked this salad. Couldn't find wonton strips so we used chow mein noodles instead. LOVED the different ingredients like edamame, and pineapple! Yum!"