- tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker. Stir in the sausage, potatoes,
- cream-style corn, broth, soup, carrots, corn, mushrooms,
- Worcestershire sauce, Dijon mustard and seasonings.Cover and cook on
- low for 6-8 hours or until vegetables are tender.
- Stir in cheese and milk. Cook on low 30 minutes longer or until
- cheese is melted. Stir until blended. Yield: 16 servings (4 quarts).
Nutritional Facts: 1 cup equals 260 calories, 15 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 42 mg cholesterol, 820 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 10 g protein.