- 1 cup cooked rice
- 1/3 cup shredded carrot
- 1/4 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup diced green pepper
- 1 jar (2 ounces) diced pimientos, drained
- 1 green onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons cider or red wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- In a bowl, combine the first six ingredients. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine oil, vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper; shake well. Pour over salad and toss. Chill until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Rice Salad in Taste of Home June/July 1999, p10
Reviews for Veggie Rice Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review