- In a large skillet, saute the carrots, tomato, green pepper, onion,
- celery and hot peppers in oil until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir in the soup, milk, basil, thyme, pepper and remaining dill and
- celery salt.
- Divide half of the rice mixture between two greased 11-in. x 7-in.
- baking dishes. Top with vegetable mixture and remaining rice
- Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes or until heated through.
- Yield: 24 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 128 calories, 3 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 249 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.