Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until blended. Beat in the onions, green chilies, olives, celery, red pepper and bacon. Spread over tortillas. Roll up. Cut each into 1-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels(16)
Sort By :
Theses are delicious and disappear rapidly. The only change I made was to cook my own bacon, drain and break it up. Sometimes bacon bits have hard little bits I find off putting.
I love appetizers like this. These roll ups are very tasty. I chopped up turkey bacon and cooked it, adding it to the rolls instead of bacon bits. Very good!! I think this recipe would be easy to add and take away from, adding a different type of pepper, or even adding some deli meat. Highly recommend, I could not stop eating them as I was making them!!
I absolutely love these. A tad labor-intensive, but well-worth it! I always leave out the green chilies (personal preference), and they're always good.
They totally disappeared! I waited until they
were cooled in the refrigerator before trying
to cut them.
Recipe is simple and tastes good. When I make this again, and I will, I will add less of the ranch dressing. It was a little overpowering. Also, I am going to add thin sliced of proscuitto to each tortilla after adding the cream cheese mixture and before rolling. I think that would be great combination.
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cocktail Party Appetizers >
- Cold Appetizer Recipes >
- Cold Finger Food Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Holiday Finger Foods >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Mother's Day Recipes >
- New Year's Appetizers >
- New Year's Recipes >
- Party Appetizers >