- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until blended. Beat in the onions, green chilies, olives, celery, red pepper and bacon. Spread over tortillas. Roll up. Cut each into 1-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
Reviews for Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels
Sort By :
"These are very good. I made them for my sisters party. Her and my niece are vegetarians so I omitted the bacon. I also added shredded cheddar cheese."
"Theses are delicious and disappear rapidly. The only change I made was to cook my own bacon, drain and break it up. Sometimes bacon bits have hard little bits I find off putting."
"I love appetizers like this. These roll ups are very tasty. I chopped up turkey bacon and cooked it, adding it to the rolls instead of bacon bits. Very good!! I think this recipe would be easy to add and take away from, adding a different type of pepper, or even adding some deli meat. Highly recommend, I could not stop eating them as I was making them!!"
"I absolutely love these. A tad labor-intensive, but well-worth it! I always leave out the green chilies (personal preference), and they're always good."
"They totally disappeared! I waited until theywere cooled in the refrigerator before tryingto cut them."