Veggie Ranch Tortilla Pinwheels Recipe
These terrific bite-size appetizers are always a hit wherever I take them. They're easy to make ahead of time, and are a great addition to other party fare! —Lori Kostecki, Wausau, Wisconsin
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 5 green onions, chopped
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies, drained
- 1 can (3.8 ounces) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 to 3 tablespoons real bacon bits
- 8 flour tortillas (10 inches)
- 1. In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and dressing mix until blended. Beat in the onions, green chilies, olives, celery, red pepper and bacon. Spread over tortillas. Roll up. Cut each into 1-in. slices. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: about 5 dozen.
1 piece equals 58 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 8 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 5 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC