- stack in a greased muffin cup. Fill each with 4 teaspoons vegetable
- mixture, 1 tablespoon cheese mixture and 4 teaspoons egg mixture.
- Pinch corners of phyllo together and twist to seal.
- Bake at 325° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
- Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 1 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 bundle equals 141 calories, 10 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 188 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
This recipe pairs well with a medium white wine.: Taste of Home Special Offer: Enjoy this recipe with Protea Chenin Blanc South Africa 2011
. Honeysuckle and pear, with a hint of lemon, makes this perfect with any fish or chicken dish. Buy now and get 2 bottles for $29.99. Order Now