Veggie Pull-Apart Bread Recipe
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/2 teaspoons active dry yeast
- VEGETABLE MIXTURE:
- 1/2 cup butter, cubed
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 1 cup chopped green pepper
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 6 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Ranch salad dressing, optional
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting. Check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons additional water or flour if needed.
- 2. When cycle is completed, punch down dough and let rest, covered, 10 minutes. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, heat butter over medium-high heat. Add celery and pepper; cook and stir until crisp-tender. Stir in green onions. Transfer to a bowl; cool slightly. Stir in bacon and cheese.
- 3. Divide and shape dough into 24 balls; roll in vegetable mixture and place in a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan.
- 4. Cover with a kitchen towel; let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 45 minutes. Preheat oven to 350°.
- 5. Bake 40-45 minutes or until golden brown. Cool in pan 5 minutes before inverting onto a serving plate. If desired, serve with ranch dressing. Yield: 1 loaf (12 servings).
2 pieces equals 289 calories, 15 g fat (9 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 507 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 8 g protein..
Reviews for Veggie Pull-Apart Bread
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC