Veggie Potluck Salad
This fresh, sweet-tart salad is a delicious memory of great family reunion eating! —Beth Brunson, Ellensburg, Washington
18 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cucumber ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber and
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil
- and salad dressing. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill until
- serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutritional Facts: 3/4 cup equals 117 calories, 9 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 50 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 2 g protein.