This fresh, sweet-tart salad is a delicious memory of great family reunion eating! —Beth Brunson, Ellensburg, Washington
- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cucumber ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil and salad dressing. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Originally published as Veggie Potluck Salad in Country Woman
Reviews for Veggie Potluck Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review