- 6 cups fresh cauliflowerets
- 6 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 1 medium cucumber, quartered and sliced
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup canola oil
- 1/3 cup cucumber ranch salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the cauliflower, broccoli, cucumber and onions.
- In a small bowl, combine sugar and vinegar; gradually whisk in oil and salad dressing. Pour over salad; toss to coat. Chill until serving. Yield: 18 servings (3/4 cup each).
Reviews for Veggie Potluck Salad
Sort By :
Going to try this out but use Splenda instead of sugar since am diabetic. Will give my results after I've made it. Sounds scrumptious though!
Not being a huge Cucumber fan I opted for zucchini and summer squash with bacon bits. Then good ole Ranch Dressing.
This looks wonderfully healthy and delicious. I think the crumbled bacon sounds like an excellent idea. I'm also planning to add a little sweet red pepper for color.
I'm thinking some crumbled bacon would be a great last minute addition. Everything looks healthy - reminds me of the 3-bean salad days.
Made with double the green onions - personal preference - and one English cucumber. Good as is but will try some dill in the dressing next time. Definately will make again.
More Recipe Collections
- Country Woman Recipes >
- Country Woman Salad Recipes >
- Country Woman Vegetarian Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Carb Salads >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Fat Salad Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Low Sodium Salads >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Potluck Salad Recipes >
- Potluck Vegetarian Recipes >