Veggie Potato Salad Recipe
"You must try this recipe!" insists Michaela Greenberg of Johnston, Rhode Island. "It's a savory salad that's great for any kind of party. I've even made it with fat-free Caesar dressing and my friends and family like it just as much."
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the potatoes and vegetables. In a small bowl, blend the salad dressing and seasonings; add to potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
3/4 cup: 79 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 177mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Veggie Potato Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC