Veggie Potato Salad Recipe
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1. In a large salad bowl, toss the potatoes and vegetables. In a small bowl, blend the salad dressing and seasonings; add to potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
One serving (3/4 cup) equals 79 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 177 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch.
Reviews for Veggie Potato Salad
"Surprisingly, very good doesn't taste healthy. I used Newman's Own Family Italian Dressing."