"You must try this recipe!" insists Michaela Greenberg of Johnston, Rhode Island. "It's a savory salad that's great for any kind of party. I've even made it with fat-free Caesar dressing and my friends and family like it just as much."
Recommended: 43 Amazing Ways to Love Sweet Potatoes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 pound small red potatoes, cooked and cubed
- 1-1/2 cups chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup sliced radishes
- 2 tablespoons chopped green pepper
- 1/3 cup fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/2 teaspoon salt-free seasoning blend
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- In a large salad bowl, toss the potatoes and vegetables. In a small bowl, blend the salad dressing and seasonings; add to potato mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until serving. Yield: 5 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Potato Salad in Taste of Home February/March 2001, p17
Reviews forVeggie Potato Salad
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jul. 30, 2010
"Surprisingly, very good doesn't taste healthy. I used Newman's Own Family Italian Dressing."