- 3/4 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup orange marmalade
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 boneless pork loin chops (8 ounces each), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium green pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium sweet onion, cut into eighths
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice concentrate, marmalade and teriyaki sauce. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat. Pour 3/4 cup into another large resealable plastic bag; add peppers and onion. Seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate pork and vegetables for at least 1 hour. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for serving.
- Drain and discard marinade. Drain vegetables, reserving marinade for basting. On metal or soaked wooden skewers, alternately thread pork and vegetables.
- Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill kabobs, uncovered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from the heat for 12-16 minutes or until meat juices run clear, turning and basing frequently with marinade. Serve with the reserved marinade. Yield: 2 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Pork Kabobs in Taste of Home August/September 2003, p15
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Veggie Pork Kabobs
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review