Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. Let dough rise according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, knead the 2 rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- 2. Place on a greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Top with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and peppers. Sprinkle with carrot and green onion. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 serving.
1 each: 559 calories, 29g fat (16g saturated fat), 75mg cholesterol, 870mg sodium, 48g carbohydrate (9g sugars, 6g fiber), 30g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Pizza
"saute the veggies...that helps the peppers to be nice and done..."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.