Veggie Pizza Recipe
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- 1. Let dough rise according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, knead the 2 rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- 2. Place on a greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Top with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and peppers. Sprinkle with carrot and green onion. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving (1 each) equals 559 calories, 29 g fat (16 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 870 mg sodium, 48 g carbohydrate, 6 g fiber, 30 g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Pizza
"saute the veggies...that helps the peppers to be nice and done..."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.