For a twist on the traditional vegetable side dish, our Test Kitchen home economists came up with this pizza for one. You can use vegetables to suit your tastes.
- 2 frozen bread dough rolls, thawed
- 3/4 cup Monterey Jack cheese, divided
- 1 small sweet red pepper, julienned
- 1 small carrot, grated
- 1 green onion, chopped
- Let dough rise according to package directions. On a lightly floured surface, knead the 2 rolls together. Roll dough into a 7-1/2-in. circle.
- Place on a greased 7-1/2-in. pizza pan or baking sheet. Top with 1/2 cup Monterey Jack cheese and peppers. Sprinkle with carrot and green onion. Top with remaining cheese. Bake at 375° for 20 minutes or until crust is golden brown. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Veggie Pizza in Cooking for One or Two Cookbook 2003, p253
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
Reviews for Veggie Pizza
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review