Veggie Pizza Squares Recipe
This is one of my favorite potluck recipes. I frequently am asked for the recipe.—Linda Harrington, Hudson, New Hampshire
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup each chopped green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; press onto the bottom and 1/2 in. up the sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Seal perforations.
- 2. Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a wire rack.
- 3. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing mix. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Chill for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece equals 186 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC