Veggie Pizza Squares
This is one of my favorite potluck recipes. I frequently am asked for the recipe.—Linda Harrington, Hudson, New Hampshire
20-24 ServingsPrep: 30 min. + chilling
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 cup each chopped green peppers, mushrooms, tomatoes and carrots
- 1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- Unroll both tubes of crescent dough; press onto the bottom and 1/2
- in. up the sides of a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan.
- Seal perforations.
- Bake at 375° for 7-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool on a
- wire rack.
- In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, sour cream and ranch dressing
- mix. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with vegetables and cheese. Chill
- for 1-2 hours. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2
Nutritional Facts: 1 piece equals 186 calories, 14 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 33 mg cholesterol, 254 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.