Veggie Pizza Crescent Squares Recipe
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic salt
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1 cup fresh cauliflowerets, chopped
- 1 cup fresh broccoli florets, chopped
- 1 cup julienned green pepper
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 2 cans (2-1/4 ounces each) sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sweet onion
- 1. Unroll both tubes of crescent dough and pat into an ungreased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan; seal seams and perforations. Bake at 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely on a wire rack.
- 2. In a small bowl, beat the cream cheese, mayonnaise, cream, dill and garlic salt until smooth. Spread over crust. Sprinkle with the carrots, cauliflower, broccoli, green pepper, mushrooms, olives and onion. Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- 3. Cut into squares. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
1 piece equals 212 calories, 18 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 27 mg cholesterol, 407 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Pizza Crescent Squares
"You can add 1 pkg. of Hidden Valley Party Mix in place of seasonings."
Sweet Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.