- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers
Sort By :
"My favorite party food !!!"
"These remind me of the finger sandwiches my Grandma and her lady friends would make for church functions. I can tell by the ingredients that they are Wonderful!"
"Delicious...and so easy! Even my 3-year-old granddaughter loves them!"
"Everyone at the party loved these and when I explained how to make them they didn't realize how easy it was. I would highly recommend them."
"I substituted Light Italian dressing and it still was great!"