My son, Tyler, loves these and even asked me to make them for his school party instead of cupcakes! Now his classmates love them, too, and I make them for every party. To keep it easy, I usually get the veggies from the grocery store's salad bar. —Beverly M. Jones, Cambridge, Maryland
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Originally published as Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers in Healthy Cooking December/January 2011, p12
Reviews for Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review