Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers Recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers
Sort By :
My favorite party food !!!
These remind me of the finger sandwiches my Grandma and her lady friends would make for church functions. I can tell by the ingredients that they are Wonderful!
Delicious...and so easy! Even my 3-year-old granddaughter loves them!
Everyone at the party loved these and when I explained how to make them they didn't realize how easy it was. I would highly recommend them.
I substituted Light Italian dressing and it still was great!
More Recipe Collections
- Appetizer Roll-up Recipes >
- Appetizers >
- Baby Shower Recipes >
- Bridal Shower Recipes >
- Carrot Recipes >
- Cheese Recipes >
- Cream Cheese Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Finger Food Recipes >
- Finger Foods & Finger Food Recipes >
- Healthy Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Appetizers >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Vegetarian Recipes >
- Healthy Finger Foods >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Hors d'oeuvre Recipes >
- Kids Snacks >
- Low Carb Appetizers >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Appetizers >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Appetizers >
- Low Sodium Recipes >