- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 2 tablespoons Vidalia onion salad dressing
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh broccoli
- 1/4 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- 4 whole wheat tortillas (8 inches)
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and salad dressing until blended. Stir in the broccoli, carrot, onion and dill weed. Spread over tortillas. Roll up tightly; wrap in plastic wrap. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours. Unwrap and cut each into eight slices. Yield: 32 appetizers.
Reviews for Veggie Pinwheel Appetizers
"I made these for a holiday get together and everyone loved them! I just made another batch using broccoli and cauliflower. Can't wait to taste this variation!"
"Great. Made triple recipe for church brunch. All gone."
"excellent, a big hit at the reception for our new pastor."
"My favorite party food !!!"
"These remind me of the finger sandwiches my Grandma and her lady friends would make for church functions. I can tell by the ingredients that they are Wonderful!"