- 10-in. springform pan. Place on a baking sheet. Pour egg mixture
- into pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 60-70 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before serving. Run a knife around edge of pan to loosen; remove
- sides. Cut into wedges. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 351 calories, 24 g fat (12 g saturated fat), 181 mg cholesterol, 747 mg sodium, 20 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 16 g protein.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.