Veggie Noodle Ham Casserole
This saucy main dish is really quite versatile. Without the ham, it can be a vegetarian entree or a hearty side dish.Judy Moody, Wheatley, Ontario
8-10 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions;
- drain. In a large bowl, combine soups and milk; stir in the noodles,
- corn, vegetables, ham, parsley, pepper, salt and 3/4 cup of cheese.
- Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake 45
- minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes
- or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.