- 1 package (12 ounces) wide egg noodles
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of broccoli soup, undiluted
- 1-1/2 cups milk
- 2 cups frozen corn, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups frozen California-blend vegetables, thawed
- 1-1/2 cups cubed fully cooked ham
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. In a large bowl, combine soups and milk; stir in the noodles, corn, vegetables, ham, parsley, pepper, salt and 3/4 cup of cheese.
Transfer to a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Cover and bake 45 minutes. Uncover; sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake 5-10 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted.
Freeze option: Cool unbaked casserole; cover and freeze. To use, partially thaw in refrigerator overnight. Remove from refrigerator 30 minutes before baking. Preheat oven to 350°. Bake casserole as directed, increasing time as necessary to heat through and for a thermometer inserted in center to read 165°. Top with remaining cheese the last 5 minutes. Yield: 8-10 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Veggie Noodle Ham Casserole
"We tried this dish one Sunday evening and found it too bland. It sounded amazing, but I was so disappointed. I couldn't stomach it and ended up eating PB&J instead. After dinner, we ended up dumping all the leftovers (more than 3/4 of the dish) straight down the garbage disposal."
"GREAT way to use up left over ham! Kids and husband alike enjoyed this so it's a keeper."
"OMG!! I made this dish last night.....AMAZING!!!!!! I substituted ham for Hillshire Turkey Sausage. It made such a huge helping, I gave half to my neighbor. I saw him today. He ranted and raved about the dish. My husband is the pickiest of picky!! He actually loved it!! If in doubt, please make this dish!! If not, you will truly be missing out on something totally wonderful!!!!!"
"I made this for my mom and my daughters. My mother isn't a big ham fan, but she liked it and my daughters raved about it and asked me to make it again."
"I will defiantly be making this again!!! It was very yummy my whole family loved it"
"I wasn't impressed by this one.. wasn't anything special."
"I didn't like this at all! And of course since it makes so much it lasted for quite a few meals."
"I cut the recipe in half, omitted the cream of broccoli soup, and used turkey kielbasa in place of ham. Very good!"
"This was very easy to make. My husband really liked it. He usually doesn't get excited over food but he really liked this! Thank you JM !"