"It's a snap to put together this hearty soup before I leave for work," says Charla Tinney of Tyrone, Oklahoma. "I just add cooked pasta when I get home, and I have a few minutes to relax before supper is ready."
- 1-1/2 cups reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 3/4 cup canned stewed tomatoes
- 9 frozen fully cooked homestyle meatballs (1/2 ounce each) , thawed
- 2 bay leaves
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 cup uncooked spiral pasta
- In a 1-1/2-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until heated through. Stir in pasta; cover and cook 20-30 minutes longer or until pasta is tender. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 3 cups.
Originally published as Veggie Meatball Soup in Cooking for 2 Spring 2009, p20
Reviews for Veggie Meatball Soup for 3
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review