"It's a snap to put together this hearty soup before I leave for work," says Charla Tinney of Tyrone, Oklahoma. "I just add cooked pasta when I get home, and I have a few minutes to relax before supper is ready."
- 3 cups beef broth
- 2 cups frozen mixed vegetables, thawed
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) stewed tomatoes
- 12 frozen fully cooked Italian meatballs (1/2 ounce each), thawed
- 3 bay leaves
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup spiral pasta, cooked and drained
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours. Just before serving, stir in pasta; heat through. Discard bay leaves. Yield: 6 servings.
Originally published as Veggie Meatball Soup in Quick Cooking May/June 2002, p37
Reviews for Veggie Meatball Soup
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review