Veggie Meatball Medley Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. In a large nonstick skillet, cook meatballs, vegetables and onion until meatballs are browned; drain.
- 2. Stir in the soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 1923mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein .
Reviews for Veggie Meatball Medley
"I buy my meatballs then continue with the recipe. My family loves this!!"
"[quote user="Dianedmc"]Why is this recipe with "vegan meatballs, from scratch", there is meat in this recipe!!!! [/quote] These are called Veggie meatballs not Vegan - I don't see the word vegan anywhere, sorry for the confusion."
"Why is this recipe with "vegan meatballs, from scratch", there is meat in this recipe!!!!"