Veggie Meatball Medley Recipe
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Hot cooked rice
- 1. In a large bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into 1-1/2-in. balls. In a large nonstick skillet, cook meatballs, vegetables and onion until meatballs are browned; drain.
- 2. Stir in the soup, soy sauce and garlic powder. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 20 minutes or until the meat is no longer pink, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. Yield: 4 servings.
1 each: 343 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 112mg cholesterol, 1923mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 27g protein.
Reviews for Veggie Meatball Medley
"I buy my meatballs then continue with the recipe. My family loves this!!"
"[quote user="Dianedmc"]Why is this recipe with "vegan meatballs, from scratch", there is meat in this recipe!!!! [/quote] These are called Veggie meatballs not Vegan - I don't see the word vegan anywhere, sorry for the confusion."
"Why is this recipe with "vegan meatballs, from scratch", there is meat in this recipe!!!!"